SUPERBOWL WATCH PARTY
December 17, 2018
BY SHALA NETTLES
Creating Your Fantasy Superbowl Experience
And the countdown begins seven weeks until kickoff for the 53rd NFL Super Bowl! This year, the annual game is set for February 3rd, 2019 at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. So, what are you doing to prepare for the game? The holidays are quickly approaching so now is the perfect time to start planning for your watch party. With all the latest technology innovations, there are plenty of ways to make your watch party fun and interactive for your guests. One way to create the ultimate Super Bowl experience is by getting the Mirror Me Photo Booth.
The Mirror Me Photo Booth, a photo-generating full-length mirror, offers a sleek design and has a very user-friendly interface making your Super Bowl watch party entertaining. It can communicate with guests through a sequence of colorful neon touch-screen animations, photo signing, gesture guidance, colorful photo countdowns and more. It creates an engaging and interactive photo-taking experience no matter who you’re rooting for.
When to use the mirror?
• When guests first arrive during cocktail hour/ pre-game activities
• During the game for the casual (or non-Super Bowl) fan
• After the game when the party really starts
What the mirror offers?
• Customized photo templates and start screen (Super Bowl and/or Team logos)
• Props and set design
• Instant social media sharing
• Customer database sharing and branding for corporate watch parties
• Professional mirror attendant(s)
• Unlimited prints
Whether it’s a corporate watch party, small gathering with friends, or private event, the Mirror Me Photo booth is a great technology that everyone can enjoy.